Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Some costume prep

Took my daughter to pick out a Halloween costume tonight. She needs to have a friendly costume, as she goes to preschool at a church. We decided on a black cat ear piece she can wear with a black jogging suit or leotard w/ pants. It gets very cold here every Halloween  (as it is now with 60 mph winds. )More than likely we will need to wear our winter coats and not be able to stay out trick or treating too long. Good thing her coat is black. We could not find a tail piece so I plunged and crocheted one using fun fur and a strand of black ww. I used the I cord pattern only a larger hook than called for. When I got it to the right length she wanted I sewed it right onto the butt of her pants. checkout the pick and let me know how I did. I will take better pics on Friday morning before she goes to school with the face paint applied.

No comments: