Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome

Today I woke up and decided to get this blog rolling. It has been something I have wanted to start for awhile now, but kept putting off. I will admit I doubt I have an interesting and exciting life by most standards, but it is mine all the same. Recently my life has taken an unexpected but very blessed turn upside down with the birth of my son. Just when we had gotten past the all night ups and downs, potty training and almost to all day kindergarten with our daughter, BAM! Never expected to have a 5 year gap between our children, but we will be thankful for whatever the good Lord gives us! Timing seems to be something my life has never had good favor of. We sure were not thinking in terms of new baby when we welcomed our new bulldog puppy into our home. We actually got Bella 4 months before we found out we were expecting. She has stolen my daughters heart completely, so I suppose we will keep weathering the storm of her crazy puppy antics. How hard can this whole "mother of two" life be? I will keep you updated on my sanity level regularly. 

2 comments:

Zu said...

Very cute blog design! :-)
Well, you've made a great start to your blogging, good luck with the future. :-)

Crocheting Crab said...

I agree. :)